Job description / Role
Key Duties and Responsibilities
• Develop in-vehicle applications in C++, or other selected languages and products and/or applications, consistently following The Group’s coding standards and in accordance with applicable software development methodology and release processes
• Utilize software engineering tools such as configuration management systems, build processes, and debuggers in the software development process
• Create and execute designs for new functionality as part of a software project
• Estimate level of effort
• Work collaboratively and professionally with other Group associates in cross functional teams to achieve goals
• Apply a sense of urgency, commitment and focus on the right priorities in developing solutions in a timely fashion
• Perform other duties as necessary
Education and Experience
• Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or a technical field;
• 2+ years experience in software development using C++;
• Familiarity with the Qt application framework would be advantageous;
• Experience with embedded Linux, digital I/O, CAN bus, serial and USB interfaces;
• Understanding of current best practise software development methodologies covering all phases of the SDLC;
• Able to work effectively as part of a team;
• Excellent oral and written communication skills; and
• Effective time management skills.
About the Company
BAC Middle East - the longest established professional recruitment consultancy in the UAE. Established in 1979, we have been at the forefront of the region's recruitment industry for 30 years and were the first firm of our type in the world to achieve ISO9001 certification: a reflection of our constant emphasis on quality and customer satisfaction.
With our well-developed infrastructure and staff strength, we are able to assist you with recruitment needs ranging from junior professionals through to middle and senior management, whatever your industry sector.
BAC's proven regional experience and resources can help ensure that you recruit the best available candidates and enjoy the many advantages of a managed recruitment process.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
System Integration Engineer
|Abu Dhabi||16 Oct|
Software Quality Analyst
Full Stack Engineer – Mobile
Quest Search & Selection