Job description / Role
Our client, an IT Project Management Consulting Firm based in Abu Dhabi, is currently looking for a number of Embedded System Engineers who will work in various locations across Abu Dhabi. In this role, you will have the following responsibilities:
• Design and implement software of embedded devices and systems from requirements to production and commercial deployment
• Design, develop, code, test and debug system software
• Review code and design
• Analyze and enhance efficiency, stability and scalability of system resources
• Integrate and validate new product designs
• Support software QA and optimize I/O performance
• Provide post production support
• Interface with hardware design and development
• Assess third party and open source software
To be considered for this role, you need to meet the following criteria:
• A bachelor degree holder in Information technology / software development or related course
• With more than 5+ years of experience
• In-depth knowledge and hands-on experience on:
- Software development
- Hardware development
- Hardware-software interfacing TCP/IP Stack
- Computer hardware
- Operating Systems (Linux, Windows, BSD, etc.)
- System integration
- Hardware security and cryptograph
- Embedded system development
• Good communication skills in English; knowledge in Filipino language is a plus
• Ability to work with team members across multiple locations.
• Willing to be based in Abu Dhabi
Disclaimer: Black Pearl will never ask for money or any form to charge our candidates just to process or consider their application for any of our available vacancies. If you happen to receive such request from any members of our staff or other individuals claiming to be part of Black Pearl, please do call our office.
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.