Job description / Role
• To perform day-to-day duties in the embryology laboratory, including all advanced embryology techniques.
• To ensure an excellence of care for all gametes and embryos in the laboratory.
• To participate in regular ongoing quality control of laboratory equipment, and to monitor KPIs.
• To continually strive to advance the patient experience / success and identify and suggest areas where improvements can be made.
• To support the lead embryologist in achieving long term operational goals.
• To participate in senior embryologists meetings and to share ideas, best practice and results across the group.
• To help promote their specific unit by presentation at external and in-house meetings and attendance at patient open days/ support groups.
• To support the Clinical Science function and other BHC UK IVF centres by their willingness to work at other BHC sites.
• To participate in an On Call rota.
• To input into periodic reviews of embryology services ensuring up-to-date techniques are being used.
• To keep abreast of current developments in the field of embryology by attendance at conferences / workshops and journal review, to make suggestions for new treatment types / methods / systems.
• To strive for continual improvement in laboratory standards, equipment and success.
• To write, review and amend embryology Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) / Work Instructions (WI’s) they have ownership of.
• To assist with equipment and process validation including periodic reviews
• Qualified and Licensed Embryologist
• DHA / DOH license required
• Preferable who worked in UAE.
• Location: Base in Dubai but willing to travel to the other Emirates if required.
• Salary: Minimum 20k AED per month inclusive of all allowance
• Experience: 1- 3 years
About the Company
With a presence in both the UK and the Middle East- we have been at the forefront of the recruitment industry for the last twenty years and have become experts in the field of connecting the right people to the right positions. we pride ourselves on offering a specialized, efficient service- helping you to find the right candidate to meet your requirements with a consistent emphasis on quality and customer satisfaction.