Job description / Role
- Responding to emergency calls
- Assessing patients, providing emergency treatment and making diagnoses
- Monitoring and administering medication, pain relief and intravenous infusions
- Dressing wounds/injuries
- Using specialist equipment including ventilators and defibrillators
- Transporting patients to hospital and continuing to provide treatment while in transit
- Providing hospital staff with patient information including condition and treatment
- Helping provide patient care in hospitals and other medical facilities
- Communicating effectively with patients and their relatives/friends
- Teaching and training members of the public to use first aid techniques correctly
- And many more
AED 8,000 to 18,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- Candidates with DCAS License as ADVANCED PARAMEDICS or Emergency Medical Technicians will be shortlisted.
- Minimum 5 years UAE experience
- Any Nationality
- Any Gender
- Candidates available ASAP will be preferred.
- Patient & Calm Personality
- Customer services oriented
- Physically fit
- Good Stamina
- Ability to work under pressure
- Team work
- Benefits As per UAE Labour Law
About the Company
With a presence in both the UK and the Middle East- we have been at the forefront of the recruitment industry for the last twenty years and have become experts in the field of connecting the right people to the right positions. we pride ourselves on offering a specialized, efficient service- helping you to find the right candidate to meet your requirements with a consistent emphasis on quality and customer satisfaction.