Job description / Role
We are looking for a Emergency Medical Technician to join a team of top healthcare professionals in Dubai.
• Examine and evaluate patients to determine necessary care
• Provide patients with emergency care by utilizing appropriate techniques and equipment
• Document patient information, condition, and treatment
• Maintain patient confidentiality and perform all care with respect for patient rights
• Provide basic life support and gather patient data
• Required Minimum 3+ years of experience in EMT Basic/Advanced.
• Must have a strong background as EMT Basic/Advanced
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required
• DHA / HAAD Certified
About the Company
The Middle East Executive Group has become the first choice for industry professionals wanting to work in the Gulf region.
We understand exactly how supply chain performance and sales performance impacts the bottom line and top line of product led businesses and we have the experience, network & expertise to match skilled professionals with exciting new roles that suit their experience, passion and drive in this highly strategic industry.
Our specialist teams internally are;
- Commercial Management & Sales
- Supply Chain & Logistics
- Strategic HR
The industries we focus on are;
- 3PL / Freight Forwarding
- Food & FMCG
- Medical & Pharmaceutical