Job description / Role
Emergency Medicine Consultant Opportunity with International Hospital in Sharjah, UAE
• 3 years’ experience as a full time consultant
• Specialist Qualifications from one of the following:
- USA (Board Certified)
- Canada (CCFP EM)
- UK (FRCEM with CCT)
- Australia / New Zealand (FACEM)
AED 55,000 to 65,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: visa, medical insurance, annual flight, etc
• Overall Package AED 66,500 per month including accommodation allowance (AED 5,500/month)
• Education allowance and car allowance are not included in Package.
• Accommodation (or contribution towards salary)
• Car allowance
• Medical insurance & Malpractice insurance
• Educational allowance for children (maximum 2)
• Flights once a year
• 30 days annual leave
• 10 public holidays
• 5 days continued education leave
• Senior consultants and management positions 6 days administrative leave
• End of Service Bonuses (15 days of salary per year for the first 3 years and then 30 days thereafter, to be provided at end of the contract)
About the Company
For over 15 years Omni International Consultants has supplied high caliber personnel to the global Construction, Aviation, Banking, Logistics, IT, Hospitality, Healthcare, Oil/Gas & Manufacturing sectors.
We specialize in recruiting the highest quality, right-fit professional and have helped many candidates find their ideal opportunity.
Our Head Office is located in Bangkok, Thailand and we have 6 liaison offices located in the UK, Australia, UAE, India (Mumbai & Delhi) and Rayong, Thailand.