Job description / Role
Looking for Emergency Room (ER) Doctor, you will supervise the functioning of the Emergency Department (ED), from arrival to admission/discharge of patients, according to the objectives of the project, and in collaboration with the other hospital departments. You will be responsible for providing the best medical care to patients and will be involved in triage, patient flow, and implementation of protocols.
This position will suit a medical practitioner with dual qualifications in General Practice and Emergency Medicine. A high proportion of patients attending the Emergency Department are patients with primary care needs. You will be joining a premier hospital with a state-of-the-art emergency department that takes pride in maintaining its high quality and standards.
- Provide comprehensive professional and ethical quality clinical services to patients in an effective and efficient manner
- Monitor and manage clinical risks associated with direct patient care
- Ensure compliance with clinical governance and quality management standards
- Maintain accurate medical records
- Ensure excellence in medical practice is maintained by focusing on the continuous professional development of self and others
- Maintain integrity in professional services by executing clinical services in an ethical and responsible manner.
- Medical doctor degree.
- Three years’ experience in the ER or as a specialist with six months in the ER or an ER specialization.
- Recent clinical experience of at least six months within the last 24 months.
- Experience in setting up an ER or intensive care unit, and technical inputs for complex cases.
- Advanced cardiac life support (ACLS) or advanced trauma life support (ATLS) training Working experience in developing countries.
- Accommodation (or contribution towards salary).
- A car.
- Free medical insurance.
- Free malpractice insurance.
- Educational allowance for your children.
- Flights once a year.
- 30 days of annual leave.
- 10 public holidays.
- 5 days continued education leave.
- Senior consultants and management positions 6 days of administrative leave.
- End of Service Bonuses (15 days of salary per year for the first 3 years and then 30 days thereafter to be provided at the end of the contract).
About the Company
CareerLink HR is a leading healthcare recruitment and outsourcing company in the UAE. Our team provides a talented workforce to numerous organisations in the medical industry. Our global platform enables healthcare professionals all around the world to boost their careers and be a valuable asset to organizations.
We offer healthcare organisations short-term and long-term solutions to meet their workforce requirements. The workforce is the most substantial source and a valuable asset to any organization. Our applicants have hands-on experience and are incredibly talented. We engage talents all over the globe including the US, Europe, and other countries by cultivating a work culture that fosters success, develops careers, boosts communication and honors all commitments.