Job description / Role
Looking for Emergency Room (ER) Doctor, you will supervise the functioning of the Emergency Department (ED), from arrival to admission/discharge of patients, according to the objectives of the project, and in collaboration with the other hospital departments. You will be responsible for providing the best medical care to patients and will be involved in triage, patient flow, and implementation of protocols.
This position will suit a medical practitioner with dual qualifications in General Practice and Emergency Medicine. A high proportion of patients attending the Emergency Department are patients with primary care needs. You will be joining a premier hospital with state-of-the-art emergency department that takes pride in maintaining its high quality and standards.
• Provide a comprehensive professional and ethical quality clinical services to patients in an effective and efficient manner
• Monitor and manage clinical risks associated with direct patient care
• Ensure compliance with clinical governance and quality management standards
• Maintain accurate medical records
• Ensure excellence in medical practice is maintained by focusing on continuous professional development of self and others
• Maintain integrity in professional services by executing clinical services in an ethical and responsible manner.
• Accommodation (or contribution towards salary).
• A car.
• Free medical insurance.
• Free malpractice insurance.
• Educational allowance for your children.
• Flights once a year.
• 30 days annual leave.
• 10 public holidays.
• 5 days continued education leave.
• Senior consultants and management positions 6 days administrative leave.
• End of Service Bonuses (15 days of salary per year for the first 3 years and then 30 days thereafter to be provided at the end of the contract).
AED 35,000 to 65,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Medical doctor degree.
• Three years’ experience in the ER or as a specialist with six months in the ER or an ER specialization.
• Recent clinical experience of at least six months within the last 24 months.
• Experience of setting up an ER or intensive care unit, and technical inputs for complex cases.
• Advanced cardiac life support (ACLS) or advanced trauma life support (ATLS) training Working experience in developing countries.
• Not less than 3 years of recent professional experience in a Hospital Emergency Room.
• A current license/registration to practice as a Medical Doctor. (General / Medical Practitioner)
• English Proficiency Test: Required if the graduate's education was not taught in English.
• Ability to handle and lead the clinical management of complex and critical patients.
About the Company
Established in 2010, SearchPlus main business focus is in Executive Search and Selection. We start by having a deep understanding of our clients industries, business processes and operational requirements. Thereafter, we assist HR managers in fulfilling their requirements for key talent and executives through our comprehensive resume database and own direct searches by short listing and identifying the best possible talent for their organizations. We represent clients from a wide spectrum of industries both local and MNCs. Our successful recruitment tract record has distinguished ourselves.
When servicing our clients requirements, we emphasize on the highest quality of service and strive to exceed our clients expectation.