Emerging Technologies Specialist
Job description / Role
Support the development of emerging technologies whilst collaborating with relevant stakeholders to monitor and improve utility from their use.
A leading organization in the region expanding their research and development into future technology.
* Assist the development and fulfillment of Service Level Agreements in line with budget and spending requirements.
* Consolidate feedback from relevant stakeholders to improve the utilization of technologies and ensure their benefit.
* Actively research emerging technologies, presenting the results for better opportunities and implementation.
* Define and classify user segments or sub-segments regarding new technology platforms.
* Exciting role with scope to push forward thinking technologies.
* Opportunity to work with influential stakeholders keen on driving change with exciting pace and impact.
* 5-10 years of experience in Information Technology
* Proven experience as a Business or IT Consultant and project management.
* Exposure to Emerging Technologies
* Analytical and keen attention to detail with excellent problem-solving skills
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.