Job description / Role
Emirati Customer Service Coordinator Up To 10k Aed For A Polymer Production Company In Abu Dhabi
• Responsible for monitoring and collecting up-to-date information on the status of Customer orders from various clients.
• Handle and monitor Customer request and documentation needs between QC, Production, and Sales.
• Assist the delivery schedules & shipping documents details with the supplier in order to ensure smooth cargo handling here at the destination as well as maintains records & reports in order to meet the client’s delivery expectations.
• Coordinate all order acceptance, production confirmations & all other works related to customer orders between customers and other related departments within the company and handles complete internal process documentation from Customer Request until delivery of product order.
• Assist in the commercial offers, tender documentations & submissions to customers through emails or on customer portal/websites.
• Update trading stock orders.
• Provide administrative services for the department.
• Manage & file all Department documents and records.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• HIRING COMPANY: Polymer Production Company
• WORK LOCATION: Musaffah, Abu Dhabi
• AVAILABILITY: Can join immediately
• EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Permanent
• Open to EMIRATI candidates
• Male or Female, 25 years old below
• With Bachelor's Degree or any diploma is preferred
• Fresh graduates is welcome to apply
• High attention to detail
• Strong negotiation skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication
About the Company
A leading recruitment agency in UAE.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||9 Jan|
Commercial Bank of Dubai (CBD)
|Abu Dhabi||28 Dec|
Officer - Reception - Mandarin Speaker
Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (ICBC)
Customer Service Executive
Customer Service Associate
Regus / IWG
|Abu Dhabi||14 Jan|