Job description / Role
On behalf of our client a government organisation that is based in Dubai, we are looking to recruit an Emirati Executive Assistant to the CEO, you will be responsible for the following
• Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners
• Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
• Manage executives’ calendars and set up meetings
• Make travel and accommodation arrangements
• Rack daily expenses and prepare weekly, monthly or quarterly report
• Act as an office manager by keeping up with office supply inventory
• Format information for internal and external communication memos, emails, presentations, reports
• Take minutes during meetings
• Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
• Organize and maintain the office filing system
AED 20000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• The successful candidate musr be a UAE national in receipt of a khulasat al qaid, have over 4 years experience as an Executive Assistant supporting a C Level Executive
• Be fluent in Arabic and English and have a UAE driving licence and your own vehicle
About the Company
Founded in 1996, Halian is an IT services company with a strong track record of delivering value for our customers across the UK, Europe, The Middle East and Africa.
The experience we have gained means that we can help our clients reduce information technology costs, increase IT systems performance, and free up valuable internal resource to focus on core business activities. Our knowledge base covers a variety of industry sectors including Government, Healthcare, Telecommunications and Pharmaceuticals, as well as a specialist Financial markets capability in our Luxembourg office.
We operate with a culture of openness and trust that helps us to develop strong working relationships with our clients and with our core technology partners Dell, Oracle, Red Hat and Symantec.
Our three key service offerings of Managed Services, Resourcing Services and Professional Services can be used independently or integrated to provide a truly comprehensive service.