Job description / Role
Emirati Pa/Office Manager Up To 25k Aed for a Diversified Industrial Group in the UAE
• Overseeing general office operation.
• Greeting visitors, answering a high-volume of incoming phone calls and delivering world-class service to our customers.
• Coordinating appointments and meetings and managing staff calendars and schedules.
• Supervising, mentoring, training, and coaching our office staff and delegating assignments to ensure maximum productivity.
• Coordinating domestic and international travel, including flight, hotel, and car rental reservations.
• Purchasing office supplies and equipment and maintaining proper stock levels.
• Producing reports, composing correspondence, and drafting new contracts.
• Creating presentations and other management-level reports.
• POSITION: PA/Office Manager to the CEO
• SALARY: up to 25,000 AED monthly depending on experience and qualifications
• HIRING COMPANY: Diversified Industrial Group
• LOCATION: Dubai, UAE
• AVAILABILITY: Can join immediately or maximum 1-month
• EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Permanent
• Open to EMIRATI nationals
• Male/Female, 35 years old and below
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Management, Marketing, or any relevant field
• At least 3 years of experience in office administration
• Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
• Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
• Well-developed time management skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
About the Company
RTC-1 Employment Services is a licensed recruitment firm based in Dubai, UAE. Our team has been in the market since 2004 and we are supporting various industries with their staffing needs across the Middle East and Africa.
Big Fish Recruitment
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|
Senior Executive Assistant
A Leading Insurance Broker In The Middle East