Job description / Role
We at Al Tayer Group are looking for an Emiratisation Manager to support the implementation of the overall Group Emiratisation strategy in line with Group objectives promoting the recruitment, development and retention of the Groups’ Emirati workforce.
• Support the implementation of the Emiratisation strategy in accordance with the organisations’ overall goals and objectives.
• Provide support to the business to source, attract, select and facilitate retention of UAE Nationals with a view to integrate them into the organization‘s mainstream smoothly.
• Coordinate with business unit‘s line managers with the view of pursuing the laid down National Development Program.
• Provide input on the Function‘s budget requirements and accordingly track expenses of the Emiratisation Function, ensuring it stays within its operating budget
• Network with National Placement Agencies, Universities, Education and Technical Board responsible for maintaining a database of UAE Nationals to keep abreast of the placement demands and provide opportunities to absorb them into the organization.
• Represent the organization in Career Fairs, Placement Workshops, Seminars held for National Job seekers in order to enhance the visibility of the organization in the National Job Market
• Ensure the success of critical Emiratisation development programmes like the Emirati Graduate Programme, Internship Learning Programme among others.
• Ensure that relationships are developed and maintained with all local Government bodies supporting Emiratisation so relationships can be leveraged to the advantage of the organization.
• Network with relevant Government authorities and be aware of Government regulations and ensure these are reflected in the Group where relevant; e.g. the Tawteen programme
• Provide inputs to the relevant Training Manager and Emiratisation trainer to develop specific orientation and development programs.
• Prepare yearly plan for placing UAE student trainees on a project basis with the different group companies. Induct, orient and introduce the students to their projects, monitor their progress during the placement, and coordinate with their respective colleges to provide feedback to the faculty.
• Guide and motivate subordinates to enhance performance and produce quality work, and ensure that they are continuously developed for higher level roles.
• Prepare performance evaluation and appraisal reports of direct reports to assess subordinates productivity and progress, and identify training needs of team members to improve efficiency and ensure conformity with standard procedures and practices.
• Graduate in any discipline, preferably with tertiary qualifications in Human Resources
• Minimum 6 - 8 years relevant experience
• Proficient in English language and Arabic.
• Analytical, Communication and Interpersonal skills
• Computer literacy
Role open for Emirati Nationals.
About the Company
Established in 1979, Al Tayer Group is a privately-held, diversified company with operations in 12 countries in the Middle East and beyond. With over 7,800 employees from 95 different nationalities, the Group has its headquarters in Dubai, UAE.
Al Tayer Group operates leading, quality-focused businesses in automobile sales and service, luxury and lifestyle retail, perfumes and cosmetics distribution, engineering as well as interiors contracting. The Groups portfolio includes several of the worlds leading brands such as Armani, Bvlgari, Banana Republic, Ford, Ferrari, Gucci, Gap, Harvey Nichols and Maserati. The Group operates over 180 stores across multiple markets in the Middle East. In addition, Al Tayer Group has investments in commercial real estate, contracting, supply chain management, precision tools manufacturing and travel agency services.