Job description / Role
We are seeking a UAE national to join our well established Emiratisation recruitment team, based in Dubai. You will join a leading, global recruitment firm who has specialised in Emiratisation for over 10 years, striving to deliver a world class recruitment service.
With no day ever the same, you will be responsible for recruiting Emirati talent across the UAE, from graduate level, to Emirati directors, within government, semi government and private sector entities.
We are open to candidates who have some recruitment experience, or candidates with a HR/Business bachelors or diploma!
• B2B professional relationships
• Connect with new and existing clients through business development calls, Linked In approaches and your own network
• Build and maintain those professional, business relationships by meeting contacts to discuss their Emiratisation recruitment needs
• Negotiating and supporting with employment offers from clients, with your candidates
• Conduct UAE National candidate searches via: your network, our database, incoming applications, job boards and various online tools
• Build your own network of talented UAE National candidates to present to market
• Source and interview Emirati candidates, matching to specifications from our clients
• Write and advertise job adverts
Personal attributes required:
• Desire to pursue a career in Emiratisation recruitment
• Driven, hardworking & resilient
• Confident and sociable – a people person
• Fluent in Arabic & English – strong communication skills is as must
• Multitasking and time management skills
• Relationship building & listening skills
About the Company
Hays is the leading global specialist recruiting group. We are the experts at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide.
Our Middle East office was founded in December 2005, headquartered in Dubai UAE. We deal with clients in the UAE, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and other key areas in the region. Our consultants sector-specific knowledge and unique understanding of the local market allows us to offer an exceptional level of service across all divisions.
We currently recruit for roles in the following sectors: Accounting & Finance, Architecture, Banking, Construction & Property, Engineering, Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology, Logistics, Legal, Office Support, Oil & Gas, Life Sciences, Supply Chain & Procurement, and Sales & Marketing.
As part of our continuing expansion, we have opened a dedicated Abu Dhabi desk to further assist with our client needs across the region.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Recruitment Consultant - IT Contracting
HR & Payroll Administrator
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)