Job description / Role
NTS Group are working with a leading player in the distribution space across the Middle East to recruit an Employee Relations Manager & HR Business Partner for the offices based in Dubai. This position is only available to Arabic speakers.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Investigating, analyzing, and make appropriate recommendations on complex employee relations issues.
- Providing coaching, counselling, and direction to employees across the region to ensure fair employment practices and compliance.
- Actively monitoring case load volumes to ensure effective response and resolution.
- Interprets policies and procedures and provides support for mediation between employees and management.
- Ensure that we are in compliance with the Company’s policies and UAE Labor Law.
- Participating in the coordination and execution of field training, which educates employee relation issues.
- Creating positive rapport among employees and leadership and drives a culture of employee engagement.
AED 14,000 to 19,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: + Benefits
This position requires someone with excellent technical ability as well as a high emotional intelligence and soft skills.
- Degree Educated / MBA or MA a bonus
- Arabic Speaker Essential
- Must have strong knowledge of the Pharmaceutical & Pharmacy sector with regards to trade licences.
- Excellent knowledge of UAE Labour Law.
- Strong performance management skills.
- Excellent communication & presentation skills.
About the Company
NTS Group is a leading specialist recruitment firm and experts at recruiting skilled, qualified and professional people in the Middle East.
Our promise is simple. To provide our clients and candidates an expert, professional and bespoke service whilst maintaining the highest levels of integrity and honesty.
NTS Group specialise within contingency, retained and search based recruitment campaigns across the following sectors;
Finance & Accountancy Professional Office Support Sales & Marketing Operations
To our clients, we understand people are your biggest asset and the future of your business. This is why we focus on understanding not only your technical requirements, but your culture, values and vision in order to find the right people for your business first time.
To our candidates, we believe in honesty, integrity and supporting you throughout the entire process. We listen to what you want and proactively go to market to assist you in finding your dream job.
Irwin & Dow
Senior HR Generalist & TA Specialist
Compensation & Benefits / HR Services Manager
One of the Leading Recruitment Agencies in UAE
Gulf Marketing Group (GMG Group)