Job description / Role
• Register the labor complaints & follow up with the parties
• Respond to queries/emails, and other admin tasks
• Provide guidance on employments matters based on the UAE Federal Labor Law & DCCA Employment Regulations to the employees and employers registered under DCCA
• Act as a mediator for labor disputes between the business partners under the Authority and their employees in case of a registered complaint
• Prepare Minutes of meeting and all the necessary documents to the Courts in case the dispute has not been resolved
• Any Ad Hoc work as required from time to time.
If you feel this role is for you please apply now online.
• Exposure to HR policies within UAE/ Dubai
• Knowledge and experienced in calculation of employee gratuity in alignment with labor law, and or end of service
• 1-2 years exposure to employment disputes/ or cases
• Strong mediation and negotiation skills
• Bachelor's Degree in Law or HR
About the Company
Mark Williams is a Dubai recruitment company with a wealth of Search & Selection experience. Mark Williams International is a subsidiary of the Williams Group UK and in December 2009 set up the Middle East business.
Mark Williams is a fully licensed recruitment firm currently focused on fulfilling clients needs in; Emiratisation, Financial Services and Information Technology related position within the United Arab Emirates. The initial focus was looking at Emiratisation into the Financial Services sector across all seven Emirates. With an increased demand for over the subsequent years for Emiratisation we have broadened our scope to place UAE Nationals into Industry & Government with dedicated teams for Emiratisation into Financial Services and Industry. Given our focus is primarily on the local market it gives us a depth of understanding & knowledge that enables us deliver our business partners an unrivaled service in terms of; speed and most importantly, quality.
Founding the Middle East business in adverse market conditions has enabled us to capture market-share and establish ourselves as a house hold name within our specialisms. Within two years we had outgrown our initial office and moved to the prestigious Business Central Towers in Media City. Mark Williams, at the end of 2014 has completed its third upscaling of operations to Bay Square, Business Bay. This was a strategic move to enable continued business growth by servicing clients and candidates with improved infrastructure, access and parking. Mark Williams provides candidates and clients private meeting rooms, testing facilities and board room access to facilitate screening and interviews. With our current capacity and growth ambitions Mark Williams is now one of the fastest growing Recruitment agencies in the region.