Job description / Role
• Analyzing, examining, and investigating patients and their medical histories for signs and symptoms of hormonal imbalances.
• Advising, ordering, and performing tests and interpreting the results.
• Discussing diagnoses with patients, explaining treatment options, and giving advice on medications, lifestyle and dietary changes, and other preventative measures.
• Carrying out follow-up appointments, monitoring patient progress, adjusting treatment plans and medications, and updating patient records.
• Supporting patients with serious or complex endocrine conditions and their loved ones.
• Conducting research and studies on the endocrine system and its diseases, disorders, and conditions to develop new treatment techniques.
• Remaining up-to-date on current discoveries, developments, trends, research, and technology.
• Medical degree in Endocrinology and the successful completion of a residency and fellowship.
• DHA license/eligibility and certification to practice Endocrinology.
• A thorough understanding of the endocrine system and its diseases, disorders, and conditions.
• Strong analytical abilities to provide accurate diagnoses.
• Excellent decision making, interpersonal, and communication skills.
• Strong organizational, problem-solving, and researching skills.
• Proficiency with computers and medical equipment.
• Ability to speak multiple languages will be advantageous.
About the Company
Armada group is an entity of Multi-Billion portfolio of facilities in Healthcare, Wellness & Spa, Real Estate Development, Contracting & Facilities Management, and Hospitality. It is a self described high quality community of Medical Services, Well being, Leisure, Project Development & Maintenance, and a luxurious dynamic environment of Hotel Facilities & Entertainment.
Our Aim is simple: It is to complete our existing facilities with a unique signature bringing warmth and well being.
Our projects, built by our professional team in cooperation with structured management, are blended with innovative will and a result oriented mind set to set Armada Group as a pioneer and leader in the region. It is with full pride that we present our group of companies in the United Arab of Emirates with our corporate offices ARMADA PROPERTY SERVICES JLT located in our owned ARMADA TOWERS, Jumeirah lakes towers, Dubai.