Job description / Role
A well-known dental center in Abu Dhabi is currently looking for an Endodontist. In this role, the job holder will have the following responsibilities:
• Examines, diagnoses, and treats diseases of nerve, pulp, and other dental tissues affecting vitality of teeth
• Examines teeth, gums, and related tissues to determine condition, using dental instruments, xray, and other diagnostic equipment.
• Diagnoses condition and plans treatment.
• Treats exposure of pulp by pulp capping or removal of pulp from pulp chamber and root canal, using dental instruments.
• Performs partial or total removal of pulp, using surgical instruments.
• Treats infected root canal and related tissues, and fills pulp chamber and canal with endodontic materials.
• Removes pathologic tissue at apex of tooth, surgically.
• Reinserts teeth that have been knocked out of mouth by accident.
• Bleaches discolored teeth to restore natural color.
To be considered for this role, you need to meet the following criteria:
• Western educated with minimum 5 years of experience in practice
• American/Canadian/UK board qualified
• Able to get HAAD license
• Recently completed Dataflow
• Fluency in English is required; knowledge in Arabic is a plus
• Advanced dental knowledge to identify the causes of serious tooth pain, prescribe appropriate treatments, and perform delicate operations
• Steady hands, strong hand-eye coordination, and fine motor skills is required in performing endodontic procedures
• Strong “bedside manner” that can put patients at ease
• Have experience in supervising assistant in the operating room
• Good time management skills
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.