Job description / Role
A family owned medical devices company with an office in Dubai to recruit for a field support manager for their endoscopy speciality.
The global company has over 10,000 employees and has recently won a very prestigious award as one of the best large employers to work for.
This company pride themselves on their personal relationships with staff and patients, as a privately owned company they really care about their employees and customers and always strive to do the right thing.
Your new role
• Your new role will require you to be 75% clinic based and supporting procedures as customers get to understand the product. It is not essential that you have experience as a sales specialist but you will need a commercial awareness to be able to share market intelligence.
• You will be responsible for knowing the products and confidently assisting through procedures; you will be the sole expert in endoscopy products at this company and will report directly to the sales director.
• You will be responsible for covering the Middle East area with the occasional trip to Africa expected too. You can expect up to 80% of your working week to include travel to different locations and average of 4 overnight stays per week. The right candidate will need to be based in Dubai for practical reasons and due to the office location.
AED 29,000 to 37,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: + additional benefits
What you'll need to succeed
• Ideally, you will have around 5 years’ experience either as an endoscopy nurse or in an endoscopy sales role with clinic based practice. Good written and verbal English is essential, as is excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
• You will need to be self-motivated individual with excellent organisation skills.
What you'll get in return
• In return, you will get a generous salary of 29K AED – 37k AED per month based on experience. There is a small housing allowance included, optional pension plan, company car (driving license is essential for this role) and health insurance for both yourself and the family. Bonus’ are paid quarterly and are company performance based.
What you need to do now
• Please apply online.
About the Company
Hays is the leading global specialist recruiting group. We are the experts at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide.
Our Middle East office was founded in December 2005, headquartered in Dubai UAE. We deal with clients in the UAE, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and other key areas in the region. Our consultants sector-specific knowledge and unique understanding of the local market allows us to offer an exceptional level of service across all divisions.
We currently recruit for roles in the following sectors: Accounting & Finance, Architecture, Banking, Construction & Property, Engineering, Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology, Logistics, Legal, Office Support, Oil & Gas, Life Sciences, Supply Chain & Procurement, and Sales & Marketing.
As part of our continuing expansion, we have opened a dedicated Abu Dhabi desk to further assist with our client needs across the region.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Business Development Manager / Account Manager