Job description / Role
• Support Project Lead with data collection methods for energy audit and implementation phases
• Obtain all preliminary data for audit to present to Project Lead for analysis (bills, O&M, etc.)
• Drive to sites whenever necessary to conduct spot measurements and collect meter readings during M&V
• Perform on-site measurements for mechanical equipment and systems using various tools (Temperature/RH sensors, flow meters, etc.)
• Demonstrate health and safety knowledge when performing measurements
• Complete required documentation for all data collection items in Company format
• Establish good relationships with building Facility Management teams
• Maintain open communication and with Project Lead and team regarding relevant information at all times.
• 3+ years experience in a similar role
• Valid UAE driver's license
• Strong desire to work in demanding role in support of energy audit and energy engineers
• Inquisitive and interested in relevant tasks with a good work ethic
• High school diploma, or higher
• Able to demonstrate initiative and proactive approach to daily tasks
• Good interpersonal skills and able to work independently and as part of an effective team
• Compliance with Health and Safety standards of operation
• Able to demonstrate ability to undertake the above responsibilities
• Fluent in English
About the Company
taka solutions deploys the latest technologies and engineering to deliver comprehensive energy solutions that improves energy and water efficiency, reduce carbon impact and saves money. We do all of this using an innovative paid-from-savings model.
Energy performance contracts allow upgrades to be fully paid for by the savings created by the enhancements. In doing this we reduce the energy expenses of the building, enhance the quality of the air, environment and improve the overall value of the asset with no capital expense for the customer.