Job description / Role
Energy Engineer – Dubai, UAE
Our client is a new Dubai based company, specializing in Energy Management. They are currently seeking an Energy Engineer to join their team.
The Energy Engineer will have a knowledge of Heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC), Chilled Water & Lighting systems along with the building control and BMS systems. They will be conducting basic energy audits in line with ASHRAE Level 1. ASHRAE Level 1 – The Level 1 audit is a simple audit that involves a basic walk-through assessment, review of utility bills and other applicable operating data, and interviews with operations staff. This basic evaluation is designed to identify glaring energy problems.
• Conducting site walk-through, ASHRAE Level I.
• Preparing energy audit proposal
• Performing data collection, processing, and analysis needed for energy review/audits.
• Inspect or evaluate buildings, mechanical systems, electrical systems, or process systems to determine the energy consumption of each system.
• Excellent self-leadership, interpersonal communication skills.
• Ability to quickly adapt to change and demonstrate flexibility to a variety of schedules to meet business needs.
In return our client offers:
• Excellent basic salary and commission payments (linked to how much energy you can save)
• Health insurance.
• Ability for personal growth in experience and knowledge.
• Technical qualification in Mechanical, Electrical or a related engineering discipline
• Experience in Energy Management (ASHRAE)
• Technical background.
• Fair knowledge of Health and Safety
• Heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) knowledge
• Fluency in English required.
About the Company
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.
Big Fish Recruitment
Ark In Interio
RTC-1 Employment Services
Junior Site Engineer
RTC-1 Employment Services
Production Engineer - Masters Degree Educated
|Abu Dhabi||12 Apr|