Job description / Role
Our high profile client based in the UAE is looking for an experienced professional to join as part of the design team.
- The role will require a candidate with a good knowledge of IES-VE software.
- A background working on health care, hotel, residential or commercial projects is also necessary.
- The candidate must be able to successfully produce energy models, highlighting the efficiency services in the design.
- An ability to communicate well in English is vital, with the role requiring regular reports and meetings for project updates.
The successful candidate will highlight the following:
- Previous working knowledge with IES-VE software and its applications.
- Previous experience on health care, hotel, residential or commercial projects.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- An ability to produce complex energy models.
- Hold a relevant degree subject (mechanical engineering/sustainability)
- Experience producing feasibility studies and building simulation modeling.
About the Company
Aquila Consulting is a Dubai based talent recruitment company established by individuals with unrivalled recruitment expertise in Global Search and Selection. We offer our clients a partner-centric, personalised, and mature approach to focusing and delivering on their international talent requirements.
What makes us stand out from the crowd is the rigor and passion we bring to the recruitment process. We offer unparalleled performance, transparency, and advocacy, taking the time to fully understand your organisational vision, culture, structure and leadership needs.
Aquila Consulting pride ourselves on seamlessly delivering the most efficient time and cost saving recruitment solution for your business.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Commissioning Engineer - Electronic Security System
|Abu Dhabi||12 Sep|