Job description / Role
To deliver the projects effectively by coordinating with the internal team and with subcontractors.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Close liaison and working relationship with the on-site Team and subcontractors and to provide technical support for the team with specific focus on MEP / FABRIC and CIVIL projects
- Attend all meetings with sub-contractors and clients; continually monitor the projects and timely completion of the same.
- Coordinate with support services for the tracking and project updates from the project pricing stage till the invoicing.
- Daily monitoring and reporting of the projects handling and as when support required for the existing FM projects.
- Delivery of Toolbox Talks to MEP team to ensure the safe delivery of operational activities; Understand and issue the Permit to Work and Hot Permit to Work system and ensure that all users fully understand the process and deliverables; Understand Method Statement, Risk Assessment, hazard spotting and risk mitigation; Liaison with client and subcontractor in managing the risk register items.
- Deliver site induction training to all sub-contractors; Ensuring that all Fire Life Safety systems are kept as close to commissioning levels at all times; Ensuring at all times that sub-contractors under your control carry out their work safely and with due regard for others in accordance with HS&E procedures and instructions, contractual, legislative and local requirements.
- Reporting immediately any non-conformance, unsafe act or unsafe condition to line management for investigation and corrective action; Reporting immediately to line management if they sustain an injury or become ill whilst at work, or where they are directly involved in or witness any serious incident, dangerous occurrence or significant environmental pollution incident; Notifying line management of any identified or suggested opportunity for improvement of the HSE and associated health, safety and environmental risk controls.
- Preparation of Technical report and job completion reports for all projects related
- Should be willing to travel across UAE for any projects arises
To be qualified for this role, candidate must have at least 2 years in similar position, 2 years experience in managerial role and 2 years in similar industry. Bachelor of Engineer in Electrical, Mechanical or Civil is a must and Knowledge in Electrical and mechanical systems is a plus.
About the Company
Transguard Workforce Solutions delivers Professional Contract Staffing (also known as Employee Outsourcing) within the UAE.
Our Workforce Solutions include:
- Delivering Sourcing and Recruitment Solutions for Clients in need of identifying Contract or temporary Staff.
- Providing a complete end to end Staffing Solution which includes Visa Sponsorship, HR Management, Employee Welfare & Payroll Services.
- Transitioning Contract Staff from other staffing providers to Transguard while remaining compliant with UAE Labour and Immigration Laws.
Transguard Workforce Solutions currently employ over 1300+ Staff from over 70 different nationalities. Across the Group, we payroll over 48,000 employees monthly and provide 3 Year Immigration Visas.
MEP Project Engineer
|Abu Dhabi||28 May|
Procurement Engineer - Mechanical / Electrical
Ted Jacob Engineering Group
MEP Engineering Manager - Super High Rise Tower
|Abu Dhabi||28 May|