Job description / Role
To manage the facilities and operations within the assigned portfolio of assets/ buildings while implementing best supplier and customer relationship management, facilities management, building energy services management, maintenance, and contract management practices that improve the overall operational efficiency of managed assets, maintain high customer satisfaction, and help achieve Enova business objectives.
- Requires a broad knowledge of the application of engineering to plant and buildings operations and maintenance.
- Performs assignments independently with instruction as to the general results expected and with guidance from Department Manager on unusual or complex problems.
- Provides technical direction and on-the-job training to team leaders, supervisors, and technicians.
- Assigns and coordinates work to team leaders, supervisors and technicians Plan, schedule, conduct, and coordinate program of assigned engineering work and projects.
- Running quality checks to make sure systems are working properly and safely
- Diagnosing and fixing faults
- Carrying out planned maintenance.
- Performs assignments independently with instruction as to the general results expected and with guidance from Line Manager on unusual or complex problems.
- Ensure proper interdisciplinary coordination and effective communication on projects.
- Analyze reports, maps, drawings, tests, and other data to plan and maintain installations.
- Direct and/or participate in job site visits to collect or deliver services.
- Operate computer-assisted engineering and design software and equipment to perform engineering tasks.
- Direct and coordinate small installations, maintenance, support, documentation, and testing activities to ensure compliance with specifications, codes, and customer requirements.
- Inspect completed installations and observe operations, to ensure conformance to design and equipment specifications and compliance with operational and safety standards.
- Provide technical assistance to field personnel in the areas of low/medium voltage distribution equipment and low/medium voltage motors/generators
- Respond and provide technical assistance to electrical equipment problems within the clients’ facilities
- Issue repair reports at the conclusion of critical jobs for proper historical documentation
- Identify engineered resolutions to recurring electrical issues
- Improve plant/equipment reliability through historical trending and improved maintenance procedures.
- Lead and participate in Failure Analysis and Vulnerability studies.
- Execute equipment maintenance strategies (predictive and preventive)
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (4+ years Degree) - Mechanical or Electrical
- 6 – 8 years’ experience in technical maintenance with exposure to Facilities Management especially in the areas of Electrical & Mechanical Engineering
About the Company
Enova is a joint venture created in 2002 between Majid Al Futtaim Ventures - which is the growth engine responsible for developing new businesses that complement and reinforce the Majid Al Futtaim Group leadership in its core businesses, and Veolia - the global leader in optimized resource management; designing and providing water, waste, and energy management solutions that contribute to the sustainable development of communities and industries.
Enova employs over 2,000 highly trained and multi-skilled employees serving a wide portfolio of clients in the public, residential, commercial, industrial, and healthcare sectors. Enova is the leader in energy and multi-technical services, delivering comprehensive services to its clients, and was the first company in Dubai to be certified ESCO (Energy Services Company) by the RSB (Regulation & Supervision Bureau) in April 2014.
Engineer - Operations & Maintenance
Site Engineer (Electrical)
|Abu Dhabi||25 Dec|
Mechanical Maintenance Engineer for a Chemical Manufacturing Company
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE
|Ras Al Khaimah||8 Jan|
Senior Engineer (Electrical) - Capital Asset Stewardship (Upcoming)
Electrical Engineer - Water & Buildings Projects
|Abu Dhabi||6 Jan|