Job description / Role
Responsible for support of Facilities projects, maintenance of production equipment, utility, and infrastructure systems, support maintenance troubleshooting / obstructions / breakdowns, coordinate maintenance inventory, and critical spares, coordinate Tasked with the continued servicing and repair required to support manufacturing and facility requirements.
Position requires creative independent problem solving and decision-making skills, the ability to resolve technical issues that relate to:
- Composite Honey Comb Machines
- Contamination Controlled Area
- Nitrogen Generators
- CNC Machines Shops
- NDT Inspection Equipments
- Painting Equipment
- Accountable for the planning and effecting preventive and predictive maintenance schedules of equipment to reliability.
- Identifying areas of obstruction/breakdowns and taking steps to rectify the areas of concern through predictive maintenance practices.
- Expertise in carrying out maintenance activities of CNC Machine Shop Including Siemens Sinumarik System 802D, 810D, 840D &840Dsl, Fanuc Oi Series, Heidenhain iTNC, Mazatrol 640M, Autoclave’s, NDT Inspection C Scan machine, Coordinate measuring machine (CMM)/ Laser tracker for reducing downtime & enhancing the operational effectiveness of the equipment.
- Having knowledge of PLC programming & commissioning on Siemens (Simatic S7 Version).
- Instrumentation controllers like Temperature, Pressure, vacuum &Level products from Honeywell, Eurotherm.
- Knowledge of Servo Motors & Drives, Digital & Analog Circuits, Pneumatics and Hydraulics systems.
- Responsible for Handling of Nitrogen plant.
- Monitoring monthly Operation & Maintenance cost and up keeping the facility well within the budget.
- Preparation and monitoring of Critical Spares and Consumable spares for production machines.
- Quality Assurance / Relationship Management
Effective Utilization of SAP ERP System (MM).
- Sound knowledge of TPM - PM pillar, 5S and Lean Manufacturing Implementation.
- Supervising projects with respect to Cost, Resource Deployment, Time over-runs, and Quality Compliance; evaluating project progress & taking adequate corrective actions.
- Effective communicator with excellent relationship management skills and strong analytical, problem-solving & organizational abilities. Possess a flexible & detail oriented attitude.
- Degree in Electromechanical Engineering or equivalent qualification
- 10+ experience in technical maintenance with exposure to Production Facilities Management especially with aircraft manufacturers, such as Airbus, Boeing, and Leonardo.
- Experience in the manufacture of the precision metal component.
- Experience in the aerospace industry.
- Experience in a machine shop.
- Experience in maintenance the production lines for aircraft manufacturers, such as Airbus, Boeing, and Leonardo.
About the Company
Enova is a joint venture created in 2002 between Majid Al Futtaim Ventures - which is the growth engine responsible for developing new businesses that complement and reinforce the Majid Al Futtaim Group leadership in its core businesses, and Veolia - the global leader in optimized resource management; designing and providing water, waste, and energy management solutions that contribute to the sustainable development of communities and industries.
Enova employs over 2,000 highly trained and multi-skilled employees serving a wide portfolio of clients in the public, residential, commercial, industrial, and healthcare sectors. Enova is the leader in energy and multi-technical services, delivering comprehensive services to its clients, and was the first company in Dubai to be certified ESCO (Energy Services Company) by the RSB (Regulation & Supervision Bureau) in April 2014.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Kitchen Equipment Engineer (Pre-opening)