This position is closed or expired.
See other Engineer jobs in UAE
Abu Dhabi National Tanker Company (ADNATCO)
Abu Dhabi, UAE
An opportunity has arisen within the company’s Fleet Division for an Engineer Superintendent, based in Abu Dhabi. The job involves the running and maintenance of tankers, bulk carriers and Ro Ro vessels.
1. Should have a minimum First Class Certificate of competency (motor).
2. At least three (3) years experience as Chief Engineer on an ocean going vessels or an equivalent shore experience in the marine industry after having served for a few years at sea.
3. He should be fully conversant with rules and regulations towards the operation of the ocean going and coastal vessels.
4. New building, dry docking and conversion / modification of vessels experience would be beneficial but is not essential.
5. Proficiency in English and Computer literacy is essential.
6. Salary, allowances and other benefits will be in line with the ADNOC group of companies’ wage scales as applicable.
7. Knowledge of ISO / ISM codes is essential.
ADNATCO offers an excellent package to the suitable candidate who has solid experience and wishes to develop a career in maritime industry. Salary, allowances and other benefits will be in line with the ADNOC group of companies’ wage scales.
About the Company
Abu Dhabi National Tanker Company (ADNATCO), established in 1975 as per Emiri Decree No.4 for the transport of crude oil & petroleum products, is a wholly owned subsidiary of Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (ADNOC).
ADNATCO owns and operates a fleet of product tankers, a molten sulphur carrier, and RoRo / Bulk vessels. ADNATCO vessels trade worldwide for international customers including major oil companies. The Company also provides logistical support and advice on shipping to ADNOC and its Group of Companies.