Job description / Role
Overview of duties
• In conjunction with the Chief Engineer, helps ensure the smooth running of the hotel's technical installations
• Interacts - cooperates with others in the Engineering Department.
• To provide a courteous, professional, efficient, and flexible service at all times, following the hotels Standards of Performance.
• To have a full working knowledge, correct and demonstrate all duties and tasks in the assigned Place of Work to the standard set.
• To perform all duties and tasks when rotated or assigned to another Department as per Master Task List for that Department.
• To ensure that the Place of Work and surrounding area is kept clean and organized at all times
• To be familiar with the policies and procedures concerning fire, emergency evacuation, accidents, bomb threats, law and order situations.
• To be fully aware and conversant of Accor spirit, values and goals and is responsible to integrate them in the day to day operation.
• To be fully aware and conversant of Accor environmental charter and is responsible to integrate them in the day to day operation.
• To be fully aware and conversant of ISO14001 policies and procedures and is responsible to integrate them in the day to day operation.
Professional techniques / Production
• Carries out occasional repair work as required
• Prevents problems from occurring in the hotel's technical installations
• Implements the corrective action plans as communicated by the Chief Engineer
• Follows the preventive maintenance program
• Applies water hygiene procedures
• Repairs and maintenance of all types of refrigeration equipment such as centrifugal chillers, air-cooled chillers, walk in cold-room and freezer rooms and other commercial/industrial refrigeration equipment.
• Ensures that the supplied uniform is clean and in good repair. Always maintain a clean and tidy appearance before entering a guest or public areas.
• Should perform other duties assigned by superior(s).
• Carrying out a regular inspection and cleaning of all air filters.
• Responsible to record all the readings, which must be taken & written in the checklist tables.
• Continually works with the engineering staff to improve and maintain the highest standard of departmental operation.
• Specify the spare parts and have good information about the local market to guide the purchasing.
Education / Professional experience
• Vocational certificate or diploma in electronics or technical studies
• 2 years of experience in a similar field
• Practical and theoretical skills in cold-storage, air-conditioning and electricity
• Languages: fluent in the national language
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
A Leading Contracting Company in Abu Dhabi
MSI Qatar (Management Solutions International)
QA/QC Material Engineer (Infrastructure) - Immediate Joiner
Copperfield Business Consultancy
|Abu Dhabi||12 Jun|