Job description / Role
• Provides Administrative support to the Maintenance Managers/ Assistant Manager, Public Area/ Building Supervisors, Site Engineers, Assistance Recreation Manager and Maintenance Department.
• Responds to phone calls, e-mails from the residents/ tenants, manned call center for emergency hot line and help desk for maintenance job request and complaints in all buildings both (ST/ LT) log all request and dispatches the task to the appropriate person for the hotel apartments and for long term coordinate with building Supervisor in-charge of the building to take the necessary action for each job request/ complaints of the tenants.
• Follows up to determine status of tasks and ensures completed and partially completed tasks are entered into the database/ AMFM, to maintain the current status of tasks outstanding
• Updates and monitors the notice boards for the Maintenance department to ensure that important announcements, memos communicated to all concerned.
• Responsible on scheduling Pest Control Treatment for Apartment and Common areas, coordinates with contractor
• Handles other duties or special projects as assigned
• Prepares the monthly departmental duty roster in the absence of the Maintenance Manager.
• Data Entries (Energy Meter Reading, Asset Management Gate pass, Monitoring Condition such as; Chillers, Kitchen chillers, Swimming pools and elevators)
• Maintaining payroll information such as attendance record in Timepaq and adjust discrepancies (Timekeeping System)
• Prepares overtime summary report of employee every month
• Supervised day to day call center activities
• Liaises closely with the Human Resources Department in order to ensure all requests from Maintenance colleagues are carried out in a timely manner, assist with the completion of the Department vacation plan and any associated Human Resources paper works
• Monitor Dubai Municipality Health Cards expiry for Lifeguard and Swimming Pool Attendant
• Maintains an up-to-date comprehensive filing system in order to ensure correspondence is filed on a daily basis and old correspondence files are cleared out on a regular basis
• Document Controller and make sure to keep a record/ copy of all out going documents
• Supervised technician’s and handle the operation in the absence of Supervisors / Managers
• Updates and Maintain contractors and supplier’s contact in shared contacts in MS Outlook
• Maintain adequate supplies of office Stationery
• Perform task assigned by Management
• Monitor Daily Energy/ Utilities Meter Reading, prepares monthly report, investigates and justify if there any anomalies and activities that causes high consumption
• Diploma in engineering and 2 years GCC experience
• Skilled in relevant computer applications-MS Office
• Customer service experience
• Good data entry/keyboard skills
• Knowledge of administration and clerical processes
• Communication skills – written and verbal
About the Company
A leading group in UAE.
Abdullah A. AlMoosa Enterprises
Facility Management Engineer
A Leading Construction Company in the UAE
|Abu Dhabi||3 Apr|