Job description / Role
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work.
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Provide a courteous, professional, efficient and flexible service at all times, following hotel
- Maintain interface with vendors to ensure the procurement of high quality merchandise, expedient delivery, and dependable service at optimum price, referring problems involving deliveries or invoices to the buyer for resolution
- Maintain clean and orderly conditions in assigned work area
- Assist the Chief Engineer in preparing administrative reports, budgets, etc. as required
- Advise every engineer staffs the department to make and assign work assignments and review work for accuracy and completeness.
- Documentation of work accidents and follow ups.
- Monitor the general housekeeping issues within department and coordinate with section
Your experience and skills include:
- Excellent problem solving skills and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to handle pressure.
- Must be able to multi task.
- Knowledge of basic Excel &Word.
Your team and working environment:
A wonderful hotel just 5 minutes away from Dubai Airport & 250 meter from GGICO metro station.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We are 280,000 women and men placing people at the heart of what we do, and nurturing real passion for service and achievement Joining Accor means embarking on a unique life journey to imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
A Leading Group In UAE
Facility Management Engineer
Admin Assistant (Engineering)
Facilities Engineer - Civil/MEP - UAE National
|Abu Dhabi||14 Jun|