Job description / Role
Engineering Manager - Offshore Development Project
- Previous ADNOC experience
- Experienced working with EPC Contractor / Engineering Consultant
- Project value in excess of US$ 500 Million
- Design development of substations will have an added advantage
- Proven ability to lead a multidisciplinary engineering team
- Mechanical Engineer with extensive experience (in excess of 20 years) in offshore projects engineering and design development and should be experienced in constructability assessments for designs produced .
- Previous experience representing an EPC Contractor / Engineering Consultant on ADNOC Projects in a similar role for a similar project having value in excess of US$ 500 Million is a must.
- Candidates with experience in design development of substations will have an added advantage.
- Candidates previously in the capacity of Engineering Manager for large EPC offshore installations will have an added advantage
- This is a client facing profile and the successful candidate is expected to have high technical acumen with good communication skills and able to lead a multidisciplinary engineering team consisting of non process building engineering consultants, , building engineers , building MEP engineers, SMP engineers , power and instrumentation engineers and marine engineering consultants.
- The candidate should be immediately available for joining.
- The candidate shall be required to make occasional field visits offshore while operating mostly from the Home Office at Abu Dhabi mainland.
About the Company
SSA Ltd. (Sommerman Skinner Associates) find out the detail to allow you to make qualified judgments about your career and its progression. On the companies that we represent (over 2000 spread across a diverse spectrum of industry) we will be able to inform you of contracts pending, awarded, company growth, opportunity, relative reward and internal prospects. We believe that through spending time and effort front end through interviewing or individual dedication we can offer real advice that will be valued. Our founder is degree qualified with extensive exposure to industry and with a career also behind him in Recruitment Management. Our team is made up of qualified construction professionals. We specialise in both permanent and freelance opportunities to qualified construction professionals.
Disciplines covered include:
Site Engineers, Site Agents, Project Managers, Contracts Managers, Quantity Surveyors, Commercial Managers, Planners, Safety, Purchasers, Estimators and Design Executive.
MEP Project Manager
The Wheel of Fate
RTC-1 Employment Services
A Leading Group In The Middle East
Sr. Project Manager
|Abu Dhabi||23 Jan|
Project Manager/Project Director