Job description / Role
- Manage the day to day interfacing between assigned projects of the Project Engineers and the disciplines of Process, Piping, Civil / Structural, E&I and Mechanical together with the PMC Construction Team.
- Ensures timely approval of engineering and requisitioning documents from the client, as well as timely technical and economical definition of change orders and/or claims.
- Defines and establish engineering coordination procedures, issues the basic data for design, and general project specifications for OWNER/GENERAL CONTRACTOR’s approval.
- Ensures coordination of interfaces among sub-projects, engineering disciplines and with procurement, construction, vendors, licensors, and partners.
- Organize and participate in Hazard and Operability (HAZOP), Safety Integrity Level (SIL), Project Health, Safety and Environment Review (PHSER) and EIA and HSE exercises for the assigned projects during FEED and detailed design to implement the recommendation of such exercises upon client approval.
- Provide notification of any potential commercial risk or opportunity to the Project Director / Manager for further action.
- Bs'c Engineering Degree with min work experience of 15 years.
- Proven Experience in EPC project engineering management with min scale of 500,000 USD and above.
- Minimum 3 years holding the same required position.
- Previous experience at least for one project in Petrochemical plant.
- Shall provide experience evident for each required duty.
- Process background is an advance.
- Commissioning background is an advance.
About the Company
Engage was formed in 2007 in response to frustrations at the level of service delivery offered by traditional large recruitment agencies working in the construction market. With a belief in providing a truly knowledgeable, precise and quality driven service, Engage strives to offer a recruitment experience to both employers and candidates that is unrivalled in the marketplace.
We provide precision staffing solutions, including contingency and executive search, within the construction and commercial marketplaces. Our enduring relationships with market leading organisations in the region and overseas means we have access to the best candidates and the best vacancies.