Job description / Role
The Engineering Manager - HGR shall report to Global Engineering Leader. The candidate is responsible for Engineered Solution, Design, Estimation as well as field implementation of HAB projects in HGR from engineering side. All engineering resources located in HGR will report to him.
• He will be responsible to create a culture of accountability and support the “One Team” model and leverage global engineering scale to drive standardization, improve productivity and lower costs.
• He will have top-to-bottom accountability for engineered solution, design, estimation as well as field implementation of HAB projects in HGR.
• He shall manage key targeted metrics e.g. over/under utilization, average engineering cost as well as ensure delivery excellence, through standardization on best practice.
• He will work in close partnership with the HAB R&D team in the definition of project requirements and drive engagements with ICAO, FAA, EASA, IEC and other standards bodies as Honeywell representative to contribute on specifications and standards.
• He will also partner with the HAB Sales & Business Consultants & Regional Sales Support Center; engaging Airport clients, consulting and design companies to position Honeywell AGL Power Supply/Control Systems & Services effectively as well as lead specific strategic pursuits.
• Responsible to drive Zero Deviation strategies, financial performance, and Project execution efficiency throughout HGR.
• Redefining and identifying process improvements and ensuring operational excellence in all areas for the Honeywell Global Airports Business (HAB).
• Focused MOS for Base growth, projects and Service.
• Drive financial KPIs according to AOP plan.
• Deliver growth and productivity to meet OI targets.
• Cycle time reduction by increasing productivity, Ensure utilization of Engineering Resources to 100%.
• Establish system engineering support center for AGL design and engineering, CMS design & Engineering and AVDGS design and Engineering also Engineering structure for Breakthrough Technology.
• Ensure software transformation within HBT
• Ensure 100% utilization of resources assigned to him
• Ensure Internal Customer Satisfaction. Ensure Agile practice maturity.
• Ensure 100% training for Engineering team on Next Gen CMS ,PA 3 Plus and BT technology.
• Establish & Manage onsite Software Configuration Management System.
• Ensure Proper Project Documentation.
About the Company
Honeywell (NYSE: HON) is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to global megatrends such as safety, security, and energy. With approximately 122,000 employees worldwide, including 19,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on quality, delivery, value, and technology in everything we make and do.
Technical Services Manager
CSG Global Talent
Project Manager - Upcoming
Kitchen Equipment Engineer (Pre-opening)
Mechanical-Static Engineer for a Construction & Engineering Company
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE