Job description / Role
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We are more than 240 000 women and men who share something unique.
Each and every day we host the world. We care for millions of people. We are all moved by curiosity. We love blending cultures. We are proud of our differences. Yes, we lead the way. But we want to go further, with audacity, with imagination, with passion.
Raffles the Palm
Raffles the Palm Dubai is on the western crescent of Palm Jumeirah, the world's largest manmade island and archipelago. This luxurious five-star hotel with 391 spacious rooms, suites and villas is embellished with hand-crafted Italian touches and offset by carefully selected amenities to complete the atmosphere of elegance. Guests can enjoy panoramic views, a private beach, state of the art entertainment and recreational facilities, including specialist boutiques, a VIP movie theatre, signature and private restaurants complemented by exquisite banqueting and conference spaces.
When visiting Raffles, guests will discover the individual personality and story offered by the hotel. At the essence of every Raffles is the delivery of thoughtful, personal and discreet service to well-travelled guests. Raffles Hotels & Resorts is an award-winning, luxury international hotel company with a history dating back to 1887 with the opening of Raffles Hotel, Singapore. The portfolio currently comprises eleven luxurious properties, from secluded resorts to city hotels in key locations around the world.
To ensure efficient operation of the hotel property and all its equipment, ancillary maintenance and repair services and protection of the Owner's asset. Structural aspects of the hotel as well as the maintenance of grounds and external facilities all fall within the span of responsibility of the Chief Engineer.
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
As a Shift Engineer you are responsible for all the mechanical and technical maintenance and HVAC equipment within your property and your role will include key responsibilities such as:
- Supervise and control the preventive maintenance schedule
- Responsible for the health safety of the property
- Follow the preventive maintenance chart strictly and maintain records for future reference
- Coordinate with other department's counterparts to ensure their satisfaction on quality and progress
- Create departmental training programmes among engineering employees and create opportunities to multitask
- Distribute the work to subordinates accordingly to their capabilities in order to get the best results to the specified standards
- Proficient in all aspects of building operations and facilities management
- The ability to work independently with good interpersonal skills
- A creative, practical and pro-active approach to problem solving
- A proven ability to build, lead and manage a team
- An energetic and dynamic personality
- Post-Secondary graduate in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum 5 years experience in hospitality industry with multi-trades Supervisory experience
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Facility Management Engineer
Facilities Engineer - Civil/MEP - UAE National
|Abu Dhabi||14 Jun|
A Leading Group In UAE
Mechanical Maintenance Engineer (Client Side)
Facilities Manager – Hard FM
Big Fish Recruitment