Job description / Role
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain all electrical equipment and all electrical control panels' inaccurate function.
- Prepare preventive maintenance schedule.
- Maintain the cleanliness of all electrical panels, motors, electrical appliances, etc.
- Distribute the work to subordinates according to capabilities to get the best results.
- Ensure that the work done by subordinates are according to the specified standard.
- Ensure that all related tools are in safe place and in good working condition.
- Follow the preventive maintenance chart strictly and maintain records for future reference.
- Coordinate with other departments counterparts and ensure their satisfaction on quality and progress and create healthy inter-department relationships.
- Create opportunities for engineering Employees to multitask and increase their skills and knowledge.
- Maintain all kitchen and laundry equipment in good working order.
- Maintain the cleanliness of all kitchen and Laundry equipment.
- Maintain the performance of pumps and motors.
- Operate in a safe and environmentally friendly way to protect guests' and employees' health and safety, as well as protect and conserve the environment.
- Comply with the hotel environmental, health and safety policies and procedures Engineer.
- Allocation of duties to the appropriate Engineering staff / contractors with the guidance of the Chief Engineer.
- Other duties as assigned
- Able to lift heavy material, stand for long hours and work under the heat
- Must possess strong organizational and time management skills.
- Enthusiastic and dependable.
- Active listening.
- Communication Skills.
- Computer skills.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Good communications skills.
- Previous work experience in hotel is a must
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.