Job description / Role
Our client is a multinational FM company. They have a portfolio of blue-chip clients and manage TFM (Hard and Soft) services across multiple property types including: Defence, Commercial, Retail, Education, Health and Residential.
They are currently seeking an English Language Trainer to provide training to their staff and support the management in coordinating, managing and delivering the English language training program across their employees.
Candidate Requirement includes:
- Formal Qualification in TEFL or TESOL
- Excellent Communication skills in English
- Language fluency in either Hindi, Telugu or Tamil
- Proficient in Computer and Internet Application
- Experience in facilitating English language training programs
- Experience working within the Facilities Management/Construction/Service Related Industries are an added advantage
About the Company
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.