Job description / Role
Alderwood are representing a large and successful teaching organisation that is responsible for running a large number of schools in the Middle East.
We are looking for a large number of experienced and qualified English Language teachers to join them this year. You will be responsible for providing high quality teaching and learning support to students aged 14-18 years old by conducting sound competency assessments with your discipline.
You are also required to provide administrative, promotional and other support to ensure the effective functioning of the company.
Job responsibilities: Responsible for planning, managing and improving the learning of their own students, working with other team members.
* In collaboration with Cluster Teachers to implement and continually improve curriculum, teaching, learning and assessment strategies.
* To manage the learning of the students, maintaining records, collaborating with other teachers and promoting staff development in a pro-active manner.
* Responsible for planning and participating in professional development opportunities to further their own knowledge, skills and abilities.
* To manage all facilities and activities related to achieve student learning.
* To play a leadership role in role-modeling behavior, attitudes, and learning behaviors for students.
* Responsible for achieving the set learning outcomes in students, and therefore supervise all student activities and processes to ensure outcomes.
* To develop and maintain teaching materials and assist with program quality assurance processes.
* Teachers liaise with Student Counselors, as required. Communicate progress and performance to students and school management / administration.
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.
Competency requirements: Experience required:
* Minimum 3 years of teaching experience at a middle or high school level.
* Experience in the Gulf region is an advantage.
* Native English Speakers Only.
In return, you will receive a salary of 16,000 - 21,000 AED DOE
About the Company
At Alderwood, we pride ourselves on best practice recruitment, tailored for the Work Based Learning, Welfare to Work and Education sectors. Our core values and attributes are important to use and underline our proven ability to deliver results
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Alia International Private School
|Al Ain||23 Oct|
Native English Language Teacher
Wall Street English
Elementary School English Language Teacher (2019-2020)
Arab International Academy (AIA)