Job description / Role
- Teaching English to Middle School students with focus on creating and communicating clear objectives to students for all lessons and projects.
- Developing student-centered lessons that enable them to use their creativity, encouraging them to learn independently.
- Designing daily lesson plans and units aligned with American Curriculum Standards
- Preparing and supporting students learning for benchmark exams like IELTS and SAT
- Providing complete assistance and support to students to achieve required proficiency levels in reading, writing, speaking and listening.
- Addressing the weaknesses of low achievers through involvement plans.
- Regularly monitoring the accomplishments of students through progress reports, communication with parents as well as providing opportunities for parent-teacher interactions.
- Designing new materials that also include audio-visuals to address learners’ specific needs.
- Active participation in professional development programs as well as social activities like sports, dinner parties, etc.
- Preparing information for quality assurance inspections according to KHDA rules.
We are looking for candidates with the following qualifications:
- IELTS Certified
- Specialized in American Curriculum Standards
- Experienced in teaching English to Middle School students
- Knowledge of KHDA standards
- Interactive with students and parents
- Available as soon as possible
About the Company
Reliable Partners for your team hiring and team development needs
We are your partners for sourcing and recruiting. Stratpartners is based in UAE, headquartered in Dubai. We have strong networks in South Africa and India. In South Africa and India we have very capable and experienced partners, who enhance our professional footprint.
We also have capability to consult on leadership development and deliver leadership development training for your first level managers and up.
We believe that by helping you find the right people for your business and when needed, by helping you in developing your team, we build your competitive advantage. This is our mission.
The firm is young with experienced senior business professionals of diverse, international experience. We understand business and we understand people. Therefore, we understand your people needs in the context of your business and help you find the right solutions.
Our deliverables: - Talent search and recruitment - Assessments using Korn Ferry Hay tools - Outcome based Leadership & skills training