Job description / Role
Our client is looking for a number of English Teachers to join them for the new Academic year / August 2022.
As a Teacher of English, you will be an outstanding classroom practitioner who consistently demonstrates the highest standards of delivery. You will be fully committed to raising attainment and acutely aware of the strategies required to achieve the highest levels. You will be the leading example in your school. You should be able to provide the necessary support to ensure the effective functioning of the school English curriculum.
The Teacher of English, working with other members of the team, will be responsible for the delivery of the following
• Preparing and delivering lessons to a range of classes of different ages and abilities.
• Marking work, giving appropriate feedback and maintaining records of pupils' progress and development.
• Implement outstanding teaching practices to maximize students' achievement
• Ensuring all our students are able to thrive and engage in both academic and vocational learning to achieve above and beyond their highest potential.
• Ensuring students develop both personal and employability skills.
• Executing and supporting the planning of a diverse programme that meets individual learner needs.
• Managing all facilities and activities related to promoting student learning. This includes competitions, extracurricular activities and initiatives.
• Managing student behaviour in the classroom.
• Minimum of 2 years' experience of teaching a range of learners aged 11-16
• Experience of implementing a wide range of teaching and learning strategies
• Experience of teaching English as a Foreign Language (EFL) students
• Proven record of success as an outstanding Teacher
• Evidence of continual professional development and a proactive approach to career progression
• Experience of working in the GCC would be an advantage
• Experience of using technology to engage students
• Experience of managing student performance and intervention strategies to raise
• Bachelors degree [or higher] in English or Linguistics
• CELTA / Cert TESOL (or recognised Level 5 equivalent) + a minimum of 2 years post
• CELTA teaching experience
• Full teaching qualification at level 5 (e.g. DTLLS, PGCE, Cert. Ed) or equivalent
• Valid UAE or transferable Driving License
• DELTA (TEFL Q Status)
In return you will receive a salary of up to £50,000 Tax free + Benefits.
About the Company
At Alderwood, we pride ourselves on best practice recruitment, tailored for the Work Based Learning, Welfare to Work and Education sectors. Our core values and attributes are important to use and underline our proven ability to deliver results
Worldteachers Recruitment Limited
The Lazar Group
The Lazar Group
Green Grass Nursery
English Language Lecturer
Art of Language Institute