Job description / Role
• Follow and adhere to the Professional Teaching Standards set forth and communicated by the School.
• Modify teaching approaches to accommodate different ranges of ability levels and learning styles in their class.
• Show respect for colleagues by being prepared for meetings, arriving punctually, adhering to school-wide meeting norms, and applying and supporting agreements made in those meetings at all times.
• Keep a record of their planned approach and practice in the classroom on a weekly basis, including records of student progress, student appraisal, and evidence and analysis of data.
• Be present in the school throughout the period of classroom hours.
• Make themselves briefly available for parents at the beginning and end of each day, and willing to arrange a longer meeting if appropriate.
• Be understanding of the difficulties faced by those students for whom the language of instruction is not their first language, and actively seek out the help of second language teachers when determining their teaching strategies to best support them.
• Use a wide variety of media in teaching, drawing as much as possible from the students’ own cultural setting;
• Must have a Bachelor's degree in subject being taught.
• Must have at least two years of successful teaching experience.
• Must have high school and university papers authenticated and ready for MoHE equalization process.
• Should be able to create content for students for the grades being taught.
• Prepare lesson plans and outlines in accordance with the curriculum guidelines or requirements of the school.
• Use technology such as a laptop, interactive whiteboard, tablet, online resources.
• Make sure standards of behavior in the class support effective learning.
• Deal with inappropriate behavior in accordance with the school’s policies.
• Encourage appropriate behavior using effective and sound strategies.
• Coordinate all activities within the assigned class.
• Organize well-structured lessons that meet the needs of all the students.
• Be able to use student assessment data such as MAP to plan lessons and activities.
• Excellent communication and teaching skills.
About the Company
To be a center of educational excellence preparing students to be both lifelong learners as well as leaders of tomorrow.
Our mission is to be a community of learners developing within our students active and creative minds. We stress the total development of each child: spiritually, morally, intellectually, socially, emotionally and physically and as such we aim to provide a healthy, safe, caring and supportive environment.
Primary Homeroom Teacher - Immediate Joining
Beaconhouse School System
NSI & Bluefin Talent
English Teacher - Elementary
English Instructor for a Leading University
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE
FS Homeroom Teacher - Immediate Joining
Beaconhouse School System