English Teacher (IGCSE) - Secondary/Higher Secondary
Job description / Role
The client is in the Education space and is looking to hire a English Teacher from a IGCSE syllabus background for Secondary / Higher Secondary education for their teaching staff at Sharjah.
The Class Teacher is responsible to the School Principal in the execution of professional duties and responsibilities:
- Develop and execute the preparation, planning and delivery of child-centered learning activities for the child in the class
- Use a variety of appropriate teaching and caring methods to ensure high quality learning takes place
- Provide planning documents identifying specific learning objectives, differentiated tasks, special needs, extension and assessment, to the Principal or other authorized officer
- Being a facilitator in the classroom and taking an interactive role with children. Encourage children to take pride in their own environment and show respect and concern for others, to the benefit of the school as a caring community
- Be responsible for all aspects of classroom management
- Create an interesting and lively classroom which promotes independent learning
- Collaborate with Principal and colleagues in establishing and developing effective pupil assessment procedures and moderation portfolios. Keep appropriate records of achievement for each child in class and provide reports as necessary
- Build positive links between yourself and parents of children in your care. Coordinating parent meetings where appropriate to review children’s progress
- Guide, motivate and monitor classroom helpers in carrying out their tasks.
- UK Trained
- Min 5 years experience in secondary education with English as a subject
- IGCSE Curriculum background
- Willing to join immediately or at a short notice
- Successful candidate who exhibit our Image of an Educator: Collaborative, Life-Long Learner, Open-Minded, Respectful, Passionate
- Minimum Postgraduate Bachelor Degree in Education from a recognized institution, involving not less than 3 years full time study
- At least 5 years of relevant teaching experience (English) in the secondary years setting. Knowledge of IGCSE curriculum is mandatory.
- UK Trained professional is mandatory.
- Knowledge of or willingness to acquire knowledge of inquiry based learning is required
- International experience, is highly valued
About the Company
We strive to provide unrivalled HR Solutions across the Globe.
With experience backed by more than a decade of managing staffing, outsourcing and recruitment across the Globe, Jobstronaut has the expertise to source and/or deploy candidates across industries and job functions. Jobstronaut’s expertise in staffing for Technology, ITES, Telecom, Manufacturing,….is unparalleled, thus reinforcing our reputation as one of the trusted and best HR outsourcing agencies.
Our ace staffing & recruitment solutions are geared towards meeting the uniquely diverse human resource and talent sourcing requirements of small, medium and large companies. We take an innovative and proactive recruitment approach, driven by market insights. Our research team closely monitors market and industries current trends and conveys the results to our recruitment team, which enables us to build a well-established network and database of in-demand professionals.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
English Language Teacher
RTC-1 Employment Services
Primary Teacher (British Curriculum)
|Saudi Arabia||3 Jan|
|Saudi Arabia||18 Jan|