Job description / Role
- Implement instructional activities that contribute to a climate where students are actively engaged in meaningful learning experiences.
- Identify, selects, and modify instructional resources to meet the needs of the students with varying backgrounds, learning styles, and special needs.
- Assist in assessing changing curricular needs and offers plans for improvement.
- Maintain effective and efficient record keeping procedures.
- Provide a positive environment in which students are encouraged to be actively engaged in the learning process.
- Communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, with students, parents, and other professionals on a regular basis.
- Collaborate with peers to enhance the instructional environment.
- Model professional and ethical standards when dealing with students, parents, peer, and community.
- Demonstrate gains in student performance.
- Participate in training and presentations about online teaching.
- Meet professional obligations through efficient work habits such as: meeting deadlines, honoring schedules, coordinating.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned by their supervisor.
- All work responsibilities are subject to having performance goals and/or targets
- Established as part of the annual performance planning process or as the result of organizational planning.
- University Qualifications: Bachelor in English Literature
- Other certifications obtained: Diploma / Master in Education
- Nature and length of previous experience: Minimum 2 years as a Middle School English Teacher
- Current Location: UAE
- Language Fluency: English Fluency is a must
About the Company
Future International Academy is the international school in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates. We are growing institution that promote advanced technology for learning.