Job description / Role
• Demonstrate skill and knowledge in teaching;
• Review, evaluate, and recommend student textbooks and learning materials;
• Develop, and use a variety of teaching materials that assist students in meeting course objectives;
• Make continuous efforts to improve the quality of instruction by utilizing innovative methodologies, techniques, and delivery methods;
• Evaluate students to measure their progress toward achievement of stated course objectives;
• Keep accurate student records and submit related reports and forms within requested timelines;
• Use technology effectively for education and administrative purpose;
• Participate in department and professional development activities and committees.
• Master Degree / Bachelor Degree in English,
• Bachelor of Education.
• Must have excellent classroom management skills and be able to deal effectively with student behavior issues.
• Minimum 2 years teaching experience in English Subjects.
• Priority will be given to teachers with experience in teaching the CBSE/KB Curriculum.
• Talented, passionate, and flexible, Good communication skills, IT skills.
About the Company
The New Indian Model School, Dubai was the first endeavor and realization of the dream of its founder Dr.M.K.Kamaluddin who has envisaged the establishment of an institution that offers affordable and most modern education to the Indian community. This School was inaugurated on 1st May 1980 by H.E. Rashid Abdulla Thaha, Deputy Minister of Education, in the presence of Hon. Late. C.H. Mohammed Koya, the Chief Minister of Kerala and Mr. Muthu Venkataramanan, the Consul General of India. The school now caters to the educational needs of five thousand children. This was soon followed by a number of other educational institutions, one excelling the other, all of them distinguished for the excellent results they achieved.