Job description / Role
English Vocational Teacher - UAE
Alderwood are representing a large and successful teaching organisation that is responsible for running a large number of schools in the Middle East.
We are looking for a large number of experienced and qualified English Language teachers to join them this year. You will be responsible for providing high quality teaching and learning support to students aged 14-18 years old by conducting sound competency assessments with your discipline.
You are also required to provide administrative, promotional and other support to ensure the effective functioning of the company.
* Responsible for planning, managing and improving the learning of their own students, working with other team members.
* In collaboration with Cluster Teachers to implement and continually improve curriculum, teaching, learning and assessment strategies.
* To manage the learning of the students, maintaining records, collaborating with other teachers and promoting staff development in a pro-active manner.
* Responsible for planning and participating in professional development opportunities to further their own knowledge, skills and abilities.
* To manage all facilities and activities related to achieve student learning.
* To play a leadership role in role-modeling behavior, attitudes, and learning behaviors for students.
* Responsible for achieving the set learning outcomes in students, and therefore supervise all student activities and processes to ensure outcomes.
* To develop and maintain teaching materials and assist with program quality assurance processes.
* Teachers liaise with Student Counselors, as required. Communicate progress and performance to students and school management / administration.
* Minimum 3 years of teaching experience at a middle or high school level.
* Experience in the Gulf region is an advantage.
* Native English Speakers Only.
* Bachelor's degree in English language and literature / linguistics/ applied linguistics.
* CELTA or an equivalent certificate for teaching English as a foreign language.
* Excellent oral and written English essential
* Native English Speakers only for this position
In return you will receive:
* Full salary package of approximately £51,000 per annum
* Medical insurance for Employee, Spouse and up to 3 children
* Mobilization / Demobilization flights
* End of Service Bonus
About the Company
At Alderwood, we pride ourselves on best practice recruitment, tailored for the Work Based Learning, Welfare to Work and Education sectors. Our core values and attributes are important to use and underline our proven ability to deliver results