Job description / Role
Provide administrative assistance to support enrollment activities to ensure excellent service for prospect students and current students in the areas of student recruitment, financial aid services, admissions and engagement. Act as University frontline personnel in dealing with, greeting and directing visitors on campus.
• Greet students and general public, direct persons to correct location/department or person.
• Answer multi-line telephone, screen and direct phone calls.
• Handle general questions about the university and academic programs and provide published material.
• Answer prospective student's incoming calls and ensure accurate and complete information flow to callers.
• Handle prospective students’ walk-in inquiries.
• Arrange and conduct campus tours.
• Provide information to prospective students on all issues related to the Enrollment Office.
• Support in preparing reports and records of student inquiries, conversion reports and related reports on a daily basis.
• Participate in school visits and outreach activities as assigned.
• Handle recruitment team’s calendar and arrange their appointments.
• Data entry of all students' inquiries.
• Follow up with recruitment team on preparing the enrolment activity report and provide administrative support when required.
• Provide assistance to the prospective students’ application process and advise prospective students on admission documentation required.
• Conduct follow-up enrollment activities such as phone-calling campaigns.
• Handle prospective students’ services forms for text books, transportation and visa and follow up with students’ affairs to ensure booking of the required services.
• Provide logistics and support services to prior, during and after campus events.
• Assist with student services events on campus, including enrollment, Open House and Welcome Week
AED 2,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Required Education and/or Experience:
• 1 year of experience in customer service, recruitment, or account management.
• Computer literacy, spread sheets and database software tools.
• Must possess good communication skills including writing and telephone etiquette.
• Ability to stay organized and works in a fast paced environment.
• Bachelor in relevant job discipline, high school graduates are welcomed to apply.
• Part Time opportunity 6 hours per day for 6 days a week.
About the Company
JUMEIRA University, a private higher education institute, prepares students for professional careers in Business, Education, Health science, Islamic and Arabic Studies. Our core learning values are founded on Educational Excellence, Equal Learning Opportunities and preserving the traditions of our community. We provide cutting edge technology facilities, option to study in English and Arabic and provide separate teaching and recreational facilities for both male and female students. We offer accredited bachelor programs in Business and Islamic Studies. Our bachelor programs in Health Science, Education and Arabic studies are under accreditation.
Mourany Orthodontic & Dental Center
|Al Ain||2 Jan|
Paris Group International