Job description / Role
ENT Specialist - Dubai - Must have DHA
A well-established, leading medical center in Dubai is looking for an ENT Specialist to join their highly professional team on a full-time basis. The candidate must be an Arabic or European nationality and must have a DHA license or eligibility.
- Must be Arab or European national
- Must have a valid HAAD/DHA license or DHA eligibility
- Diagnosing and treating a number of conditions that originate in the head and neck including upper Respiratory infections, balance and hearing problems, and thyroid problems;
- Performing examinations and tests, including testing for allergens, infections, and cancers;
- Prescribing medications conducts treatment regimens, performs hearing tests, administers radiotherapy and refers patients to other medical specialists, including physical or speech therapies
- Performing surgical procedures, such as a cochlear implant
Skills & Competencies
- Special expertise in managing diseases of the ears, nose and nasal passage sinuses, larynx (voice box), oral cavity and upper pharynx (mouth and throat), as well as structures of the neck and face;
- Attention to detail;
- Good hand-eye coordination;
- Good listener and having good communication skills.
The ideal candidate is a people person, a team player, who is outgoing, energetic and positive with a willingness to learn and expand one's horizons.
- Paid visa fees
- Free health insurance
- Competitive salary
About the Company
We are NOT just a recruitment agency. We are a PEOPLE'S Company. A team of dedicated professionals who believe in the well-being of the individual.
Cassia is a boutique healthcare recruitment company, offering high-value human resources to the growing demand of the Middle East medical industry. Our unique value proposition is based on placing highly qualified, experienced and well-prepared candidates from Western Nations into the rapidly expanding Middle Eastern healthcare market.