Job description / Role
• Ensure the alignment of the information, data, technology, security & business architectures
• Development and implementation of an effective IT Strategy and priorities promote innovation in support of the
organizational goals, objectives and strategic requirements.
• Provide consultancy and support to business units in identifying and implementing technical capabilities that meet the
• Maintain a high awareness of technology and industry trends.
• Define, model and maintain business and technology capability frameworks.
• Define, model and maintain reference architecture viewpoints to facilitate seamless interaction between different
architecture domains and groups.
• Maintain resilient, agile and secured architecture landscape
• Define and enforce principles to guide technology decisions for the enterprise.
• Maximize the leverage on existing technology capabilities to meet the business requirements.
• Ensure the appropriate alignment with the information security architecture and guiding principles.
• Maintain cost effective and seamless integration patterns.
• Propose architectural enhancements in order to realize security, agility, performance and cost effectiveness.
• Communicate and enforce common structures and guidelines govern the introduction, utilization and retirement of
technology and practices
• Identify appropriate methodologies, best practices and create standards & guidelines.
• Formulate strategies, standards and governance models oversee the adherence and govern induction and utilization of
• Maintaining the documentation and all architectural blueprints in well-governed and shared repository.
• Lead and manage architectural governance frameworks and forums such as Architecture Review Boards.
• Facilitate standards, patterns and guidelines awareness among Group IT and relevant organization’s stakeholders.
• More than 15 years of experience in information technology where mostly spent in Enterprise architecture
• Experience in leadership, technology road-mapping and business process management.
• Experiences in cloud native principals, designs and deployments
• Experienced in 12-factor app principals
• Experienced in working with agile delivery teams
• Comprehensive knowledge and outstanding technical skills of software designs, data flow/ analytics and different
• Banking and financial industry acumen.
• Enterprise Architecture certifications such as TOGAF or other
About the Company
New Sourcing International (NSI) / Bluefin Talent have partnered so to offer a specialized recruitment solution within the Consulting and Financial services domains.
Working together as a specialist search and selection agency, we concentrate on blue chip financial services and strategy / technology consulting organizations across Europe and the Middle East; focusing exclusively on Financial Services, IT and Risk. Being niche allows us to offer a premium search service, tailored to overcome the technically challenging nature of recruitment for the specialist functions that we work.
We are dedicated to representing best of breed candidates in the region in our dedicated fields of employment. As such we are a leading outfit for placing ex-pats and internationally educated students in the region.
Our biggest unique selling point, is that we are steered by a dedicated team of ex-financial services and industry professionals. This allows us to offer a level of candidate pre-screening for roles, which is largely anomalous to the recruitment profession. Our ability to bridge the technical knowledge gap typical recruiters encounter, coupled with a thorough delivery process allows us to drive consistently superior results for our clients sourcing requirements. Designed to provide a fast and efficient turnaround, we minimize the use of internal resources our clients spend vetting inadequate profiles, allowing them to quickly get back to focusing on their strategic goals.
Our strength lies not only in the specialist nature of our firm, but also in the commitment we show towards our clients and candidates. We endeavour to build long-term relationships and recognise the crucial nature of communication throughout the recruitment process. Excellence, integrity, respect and transparency are cornerstone to the culture we promote.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Enterprise Architect - Digital Transformation
IT Manager (Head of IT)
Solutions Development Manager
Quest Search & Selection
|Abu Dhabi||28 Aug|
|Abu Dhabi||10 Sep|