Job description / Role
Our client who is a leading IT consulting firm based in Abu Dhabi is looking to hire an Enterprise Architect - Infrastructure to work on a project within health care industry.
Please note this role is on a 1 year contract basis and will need the candidate to be based in Abu Dhabi.
Candidates from outside UAE are welcome to apply as long as they have relevant industry experience and short / no notice period.
Responsible for the entire infrastructure of the IT platform being developed and ensuring that the platform meets the needs and objectives
Responsible to align business requirements by providing leadership to subject matter experts to develop solutions involving multiple technologies, platforms, applications
• Provides leadership on technology and domain area to devise a compelling business solution
• Works with internal and external stakeholders, partners and product vendors to formulate the IT architecture as well as service strategies
• Formulates the enterprise architecture, information technology roadmap that aligns with the organizational strategic direction, technology context and business needs.
• Identifies and recommends solutions, products and services to support the business goals and technical requirements.
• Collaborates with various stakeholders to evaluate multiple scenarios
• Reviews system and application designs to select right technology that provides efficient use of resources
• Provides the plan for integration of multiple systems and technologies and provides oversight during implementation
• Works with all stakeholders to foster innovation
• Ensures that a security focus is implemented
• Ensures BCMS guidelines and policies are considered in the design and subsequent implementations
• Researches on emerging trends and ideas
• Evaluates new technologies that can be implemented
• Creates processes to improve business efficiency
AED 40,000 to 45,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Requirements Minimum Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or computer science
• Master’s degree preferred
• ITIL and TOGAF or equivalent certifications are needed
• Certification in the fields of Data Science, Data Engineering, software engineering preferred
• Certifications in any technology streams are preferred
• A minimum of 10 – 12 years’ experience in IT out of which a minimum of 5 years in EA
Job Specific Skills:
• A very good experience and track record in health sector
• Well-versed with technologies and architecture employed in health sectors
• Sound knowledge of local and global technology markets
• Project management abilities
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Excellent time management skills
• Working with and staying within a budget
• Understanding business models
• IT strategic development skills
• Understanding and performing operational tasks
• Sound knowledge on technology trends and drivers to provide enterprise-wide architecture direction and guidance.
Disclaimer: Black Pearl will never ask for money or any form to charge our candidates just to process or consider their application for any of our available vacancies. If you happen to receive such request from any members of our staff or other individuals claiming to be part of Black Pearl, please do call our office.
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.
Solution Architect Senior Manager
Ignite Search & Selection
|Abu Dhabi||20 Apr|
Enterprise Architect - Healthcare - 1 Year Contract
Black Pearl Consult
|Abu Dhabi||23 Mar|
Infrastructure Team Lead