Job description / Role
eMagine Solutions have partnered with a global technology company who are expanding operations in the UAE and GCC.
They have recently been awarded a multi-million, 5 year program to develop a Smart City program within the UAE and are looking for an Enterprise Architect to manage a lead a team of Architects.
• Clearly understand client’s business vision and strategy, goals and objectives
• Provide a deep understanding of business capabilities and functions, processes and information and related issues across the client organization
• Demonstrate authoritative knowledge in IT and its implications for the organization and the industry
• Link the client’s business strategy to its IT strategy and document this using architectural models that show how the current and future needs of the organisation will met in an efficient, sustainable and adaptable manner
• Evaluates the applicability of leading-edge technologies and uses this information to significantly influence future IT strategy
• Assess the current state for adherence to target state direction or validate deviation justification and the recovery plans
• Review and assess the impact of proposed scope changes to the future state
• Translate client’s business issues/opportunities into business requirements and technical solutions
• Lead a team of Solution Architects
• Develop a conceptual Solution Architecture together with Solution Architects and oversight detailed Solution Architecture Design
• Perform program(s) and project(s) execution oversight and overall Architectural Governance
• Develop, support and communicate Enterprise Architecture guidelines and best practices
• Build strong relationships with client representatives
• Accumulate and share competency across the company
• Provide mentorship, interview and assess candidates, conduct webinars and trainings, participate in conferences that have an impact on the future direction of technology and provide first-line intelligence on new developments within the community
AED 40,000 to 50,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Extensive experience working in medium to large scale matrixed technical environments ideally from a technology consulting environment
• Strong experience as an Enterprise Architecture
• Strong current or previous work history in Solution Architecture
• A proven record of delivering Business Value from Information Technology at an Executive level
• A deep understanding of markets, industries, business, customers, and technologies
• The ability and background experience to provide leadership in the practice and a demonstrated effectiveness in client management
• Experience at forming and leading virtual teams
• Industry knowledge and experience (Financial Services / Healthcare / Travel and Hospitality / Media & Entertainment / Life Science / Etc.)
NICE TO HAVE
• Frameworks (TOGAF, Zachman, IT4IT, COBIT, ITIL etc.)
• Body of Knowledges (BizBOK, DMBOK, ITABoK, etc.)
eMagine Solutions is a leading technology recruitment agency providing high level consultancy to companies within the Web3 / Web5, Crypto, Blockchain, Enterprise and Technology space.
About the Company
eMagine Solutions is one of the leading authorities on leadership and talent globally. Our combined resources of over 100 years professional experience mean that our clients trust us with finding them the top talent globally and candidates trust us to find them the right opportunity in a timely and confidential manner.
Throughout our offices we provide complete solutions for our clients, including traditional temporary and permanent recruitment, executive search, recruitment process outsourcing (RPO), salary survey's, market mapping and training and development courses.
Our global client list work with us not only because of our expertise but also because of our honesty, integrity and passion.
Chief Technology Officer - Early-Stage Startup
Chief Technology Officer (CTO)
IT Development Manager
A Leading Company In UAE
Senior Enterprise Architect
Solution Architect / Data Architect - Banking