Job description / Role
Design and maintain a company's overall technology infrastructure to align with business goals, optimize processes, and ensure security and scalability.
Top-tier local government entity in Abu Dhabi.
* Define and govern business and high-level technical architectures.
* Develop and refine principles, standards, roadmaps, and reference architectures.
* Maintain and grow architecture models and information at the enterprise level.
* Work with senior business owners to understand areas of improvements.
* Establish and maintain working relationships with senior executives and technical resources.
* Manage large-scale projects and maintain communication with relevant senior stakeholders.
* Research and benchmark new and emerging technologies.
* Exciting role with scope to drive strategic change and transformation.
* Opportunity to work with influential stakeholders keen on driving change.
* Excellent growth opportunities for UAE Nationals.
* UAE National with Family Book.
* 3+ years of experience in Business Analysis, Project Management, Enterprise Architecture, or similar.
* Experience analysing and documenting business solutions and processes.
* Good foundations in either systems, technologies, integrations, or data.
* Experience managing senior stakeholders.
* Excellent interpersonal skills.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.