Job description / Role
Robert Half have an excellent opportunity for an Enterprise Architecture Specialist to join a leading client in the UAE.
You will develop, implement and manage the client's Enterprise Architecture in alignment with the established business model, strategy and processes and develop policies and guidelines for architectural standards, design authority and overall information management to create an effective IT framework.
* Ensure enterprise architecture is developed and maintained through integrated planning across the group
* Design and manage the various architecture layers (business, information, application and technology)
* Work closely with Application Leads (SAP, documentation, Technical) to oversee IT related application development and ensure alignment with defined business processes
* Ensure Continuous improvement and development with business requirements
* Ensure applications and associated contracts are delivered according to SLA's and ITIL processes
* Assist head of IT in managing IT projects/program budgets
* Design, implement and operate information security operations center - to ensure security of data across the enterprise
* Bachelor's degree in relevant field
* TOGAF, PMP AND CBAP Certification (at least 2 of these 3)
* Enterprise Architecture and IT strategy knowledge
* Able to use enabling technologies
* Project management experience.
Salary and Benefits
* Negotiable + benefits
This truly is an excellent opportunity to join a company who are global leaders in their field.
Please send me your updated CV for a confidential conversation and to learn more about the position.
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.